Complaints Procedure


If you have a complaint about the way that we operate or the services we provide you can tell us by telephone, in writing, by fax, by e-mail. In the first instance, your complaint should be made to the officer with whom you have been dealing. If you are unable to resolve the complaint satisfactorily in this way you should contact the Head of the relevant  JNCC Programme or Management Services area.  If you remain dissatisfied, you can write to the Head of Communications, Kirsty Meadows at:

Joint Nature Conservation Committee

Monkstone House

City Road



Telephone:  01733  562626


Kirsty Meadows is responsible for investigating and adjudicating on any complaints which are made to her regarding standards of service. She will investigate your complaint and report back within 15 working days. If this is not possible, she will write to you explaining why, and letting you know when you may expect a response.

If you are not satisfied with the adjudicator's decision, you may write to a Member of Parliament who may agree to refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman at:


Millbank Tower
London SW1P 4QP